10 things I love that begin with the letter "P"! Ask me for a letter.
1. Popsicles, of the strawberry variety. Those all-natural ice pops with the whole strawberries in them... ::shiver::
2. Performing. Stage lights, ahoy.
3. Pookie! Of the Mel or Jalissa variety, both are more than preferrable. :P
4. Patti LuPone. I love her. 'Nuff said.
5. Paganism. Well, it is my religion, and contains lots of yummy-type things. Witches, for example, like Willow and Tara!
6. Parasols. Like the one in my icon above. I twirl them sometimes, and hit Gir in the eye.
7. Procrastination. It saves my life sometimes. Actually, alot.
8. Puppets. Angel was one once, you know. He had an icky puppet face.
9. Pie! Seriously guys, pie is my life sustenance. I do not kid.
10. Patty Griffin. Is my favorite person ever, right now. She plays a beautiful guitar and her songs make me cry. Esp "LEt Him Fly" which is the Zoe/Wash song of all Zoe/Wash songs.